Blog Archive

Monday, January 11, 2016

Rebellious thoughts of a Teenage girl


I know I am getting matured
I know I am becoming responsible,
But somewhere deep in my heart a thought within me springs and says,
Even I want to rebel, I want to act smart;
To go on dates, to be late
To nick on my favourite food,

To put on the beautiful shoes
To dress in style, to tour miles
hang out like boys at wee hours of night
To go bungee jumping, water skiing, water riding
to drive a car; even I want to be like my cool college mates!

Just then  heard a voice in my head, which says a "typical teenager you'll find everywhere.
Do you want to be one of them or do you choose to stand above the rest."
My clouded mind gets clear, Smile lightens up my face.
Now I am looking at the responsibilities as opportunities to grow
Now studies and other work dont look as burden anymore
It just gives me kick to enjoy and focus,
Because to dress in style and tour miles can be done anytime in my life,
This is the time to work hard and smart
and then my life will be full of celebrations.
-Mitali Rajadithya

No comments: