Blog Archive

Monday, January 11, 2016

Go Touch The Infinity


Soar high in the sky,
Go touch the infinity.
Within you is the spark flickering 'to be called out'
Call on me, I will come to your aid.
Believe in me and act on your deed.
I come to those who seek.

Soar high in the sky,

go touch the infinity.

Within you resides the divinity

Acknowledge it, appreciate it.
Be still, sit in peace.
Shutter down all your thoughts
Look upon your inward eye.
There is the power waiting to be unleashed.

Soar high in the sky, go touch the infinity.


Joy is me, pain is me,peace is me, power is me

What you seek for more ' i give you more'
You look for joy,'You get it.'
You look for sorrow, that's what you borrow.
Seek happiness,That's what you receive.
Seek success that's what you receive

I know not, 'what is pleasure or pain'

Upon your constant deliberate wish;
I act, it's your command to me that's main.

Soar high in the sky, go reach the infinity.

You have called on me, you have faith in me
You have unleashed the power
You seek for happiness and peace
That's what you receive.

Soar high in the sky, go touch the infinity

-Mitali Rajadithya

No comments: